at Fresh Ayre Daycare
- Infant/Toddler Early Childhood Educator
- Early Childhood Educator
- Assistant Educator
- Responsible Adult
Start Date: Soon after we meet...
Our environment will meet all licensing requirements, will have a sprinkle of routine, responsibilities, duties, and expectations. BUT we will be creating a team who views each day as an opportunity for surprise, for adventure, for newness, where love and genuine relationships form a space where education runs richer and deeper than singing our ABC’s. A team that believes education is a journey not a destination, where we listen, value and respect each other and support our voyage into the unknown.
Are you are ready for a challenge, a lifestyle instead of ‘just a job’?
If you hold strong passions, have many questions, beliefs and are dedicated about:
- Arts, Magic, Music, Cooking, Gardening, Baking,
- Child development, Educational research, Documentation
- Technology, Science, Construction, Math, Language
- Continuing to build and question knowledge of one’s own practice
- Laughing, crying, working towards building meaningful relationships with co-play learners (teachers), children, families and surrounding community To name but a few…
Then please send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com to set up a chance to meet! Looking forward to it!
Owner/ Co-play learner